Comprehensive Behavioral Healthcare, Inc. (CBHCare) is dedicated to providing quality community-based services to the consumers we serve. We strive to improve our consumers' overall wellness and recovery. At CBHCare, we’re interested in knowing if our consumers' treatment experience has helped pave their road to recovery, increased their integration within the community, and improved their overall quality of life.
Rest assured, quality healthcare is our number one priority. Our Research Committee is involved in following Quality Improvement Initiatives each year to ensure that these "Best Practices" are being utilized:
- Corporate Quality Assurance Annual Development Planning
- Quality Indicator program and Data Collection
- Consumer Satisfaction Surveying
- Incident Report Trend Analysis Report
- MHCA Benchmarking Survey (In development)
- NJAMHA Benchmarking Survey (In development)
- Utilization Review Committee
- Consumer Quality Council Meetings
- Continuous Quality Improvement Training
- Continuing Education Committee
- Corporate Compliance Program
- Corporate Research Committee (In development)
It’s not enough for Comprehensive Behavioral Healthcare, Inc. to be a leader in the delivery of behavioral and mental healthcare and community-based services (although that does keep us busy). In addition, we promise to continually strive to improve our services to our consumers by offering comprehensive mental healthcare needs that adapt with the times.