Make an Impact Today
Donations to the CBHCare Foundation help us sustain the essential counseling and support services for Northern New Jersey's leading community mental health center.
Your contribution today will make a difference in the lives of the nearly 4,000 individuals who rely on us each and every day for hope in their recovery:
- Adolescents like Jackie, a 16 year old resident at KARE. Jackie came to us after her second hospitalization. Jackie was removed from her parents' care at age 5 and bounced around until taken in by relatives. Initially very mistrustful and angry, Jackie blossomed under the structure and care she received from the staff at the KARE Residence. Jackie has now returned home and is receiving A's in school.
- Seniors like Ann, an 87 year old participant at the Valley Brook Center, CBH Care's Geriatric Partial Care Program. Ann is a widow and lives alone, her only child, Donna, works full time and worries for her mother's safety during the day. The Valley Brook Center provides a nurturing place where Ann can socialize and remain active. Our Geriatric Psychiatrist monitors Ann's progress and our nurses make sure she takes her medication. Ann no longer complains of loneliness and enjoys coming to the program every day.
Individuals, whether they have spent months or years in public institutions, or hospitals experience renewed hope and recovery as a result of our programs.
When making a donation, please consider that your annual or monthly gift can provide the following assistance:
- $10.00 pays the cost of food for ONE DAY for ONE senior citizen in our Lyndhurst Valley Brook Center. (Please consider making this an on-going monthly pledge)
- $125.00 pays for the gas for ONE WEEK for ONE transportation van bringing consumers to our programs.
- $350.00 pays for the cost of food for ONE WEEK for 15 senior citizens (an average day) in our Lyndhurst Valley Brook Center.
- $532.00 pays for treatment, 24/7 supervision and room & board for ONE DAY for ONE adolescent in our KARE Residence.
- $1,326.00 pays the salary for ONE WEEK for ONE Advanced Practice Nurse (APN) who provides medical care for our consumers.
- $2,640.00 pays the salary for ONE MONTH for ONE PATH homeless outreach counselor.
Please consider making your contribution a recurring payment. $10 - $20 each month makes a big difference in the services we are able to provide to the people we serve!
Please make a secure online DONATION TODAY - we're depending on you!
For more information on our programs and how you can make a difference, contact Ray Brush in the Development Office at 201-935-3322, Ext. 57.
Have you remembered the CBHCare Foundation in your will? Consider making your generosity permanent. Ask us how you can benefit from leaving a legacy today. Visit our Planned Giving site here.
The CBHCare Foundation is a 501(c)(3) organization and donations are tax deductible. Information filed under the New Jersey Charitable Registrations Act concerning The CBHCare Foundation may be obtained from the New Jersey Division of Consumer Affairs by calling 1-800-242-5846.