The Heritage Society
The Heritage Society honors those donors who have made a commitment to the future of Comprehensive Behavioral Healthcare (CBHCare) and the CBHCare Foundation through planned giving. This extraordinary group of donors recognizes that, in order to ensure CBHCare's continued longevity, the Agency requires both vision and planning for the future. You can play an essential role in securing the Agency's future by arranging a deferred gift to the CBHCare Foundation. A planned gift allows you to provide CBHCare with critical funding for its most important programs while it protecting your financial future. There is no minimum gift required to be a part of this distinguished group. All individual plans will be kept in strict confidence.
Some Types of Planned Gifts
- Gifts by Will or Living Trust - Give to the CBHCare Foundation without affecting your cashflow during your lifetime.
- Gifts of Retirement Plans - Your retirement plan may be worth more when donated to the CBHCare Foundation than to your heirs.
- Gifts of Appreciated Securities - The IRS allows you one of its most significant tax breaks for gifts of appreciated securities
- Gifts of Life Insurance - Create a significant endowment for the CBHCare Foundation without dipping into your capital assets. Your life insurance policy can be a great tool for charitable giving. Find out how.
- Gifts of Real Estate - Make a substantial gift to the CBHCare Foundation through a transfer of residential, commercial, or undeveloped real estate.
- Charitable Gift Annuity - Receive a fixed payout and significant tax benefits.
- Deferred Gift Annuity - Build retirement earnings by deferring the onset of annuity payments. (recommended for younger donors)
- Charitable Remainder Annuity Trusts - Combine a charitable gift with a predictable fixed-income payout by placing your donation into an individually managed trust.
For additional information on our planned giving program, call the Development Department at 201-638-9745.
The CBHCare Foundation EIN is 22-3753705.