COMPREHENSIVE THERAPEUTIC SERVICES FOR BERGEN COUNTY ADOLESCENTS AND THEIR FAMILIES
New Directions is a therapeutic after-school program for adolescents, ages 12 through 17, who are in need of intensive structured therapy to address serious emotional and behavioral issues. This program provides community-based therapeutic services that may eliminate the need for more restrictive out-of- home interventions and placements.
Highlights of the New Directions programs include...
- Psychiatric evaluation and on-going assessment
- Medication monitoring
- Individual, Family and Group Therapy
- Parent Education Groups and Workshop groups
- Grief and Loss, Trauma, and Anger Management groups
- Point and Level System to chart treatment progress
- Mondays through Thursdays from 4:00 p.m. to 7:15 p.m.
- Family therapy sessions, intakes, evaluations, and psychiatric appointments may be scheduled outside of regular program hours
- Transportation is available on a limited basis and is subject to availability
- Optional week-end recreational outings available
- Coordination of all services for one fee
- Immediate response to all referrals
- Over 25 years experience providing specialized clinical services for children and adolescents
Division of Adolescent Services
Comprehensive Behavioral Healthcare
25 East Salem Street
Hackensack, NJ 07601