COMMUNITY SUPPORT SERVICES PROGRAM - BERGEN COUNTY Community Support Services for Psychiatrically Disabled Adults
Comprehensive Behavioral Healthcare’s (CBHCare’s) Community Support Services Program (CCSP) – Bergen County is an outreach program that offers safe and supported housing for mentally ill consumers who have demonstrated an ability to return to the community and live independently with individualized support services.
Consumers are able to live more productive lives and be part of the community.
- Individualized treatment approach:
- Psychiatric care
- Medication Monitoring
- Nutritional consultation
- Nursing Care
- Personal care training
- Coordination of benefits and insurance
- Referral to community resources and services
- As needed, assistance with activities of daily living
- Transportation to therapeutic and community activities
- 24 Hour telephone access to a mental health professional
- Assistance in establishing relationships with medical services providers
- SHP office is open daily from 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Individuals may be referred by hospitals and community-based service providers