COMMUNITY SUPPORT SERVICES - BERGEN COUNTY Community Support Services for Psychiatrically Disabled Adults
Comprehensive Behavioral Healthcare’s (CBHCare’s) Community Support Services (CCS) – Bergen County is an outreach program that offers safe and supported housing for consumers who have have been diagnosed with mental illness and have demonstrated an ability to return to the community and live independently with individualized support services.
- Individualized treatment approach:
- Psychiatric care
- Medication Monitoring
- Nutritional consultation
- Personal care training
- Coordination of benefits and insurance
- Referral to community resources and services
- As needed, assistance with activities of daily living
- Skill building in the areas of food shopping, apartment maintenance, and laundry
- Transportation to therapeutic and community activities
- Assistance in establishing relationships with medical services providers
- CCS office is open Monday - Friday rom 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m, and Saturday & Sunday 8:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Individuals may be referred by hospitals and community-based service providers