Counseling Services is a therapeutic program that assists individuals in identifying the source of their life challenges and developing an effective solution-based approach to resolving their emotional and behavioral difficulties.
- Promotes emotional well-being
- Individual, couples, and family counseling services
- Services available for children, adolescents, and adults
- Licensed therapists providing individualized treatment
- Medication evaluation and monitoring by Board Certified psychiatrists or psychiatric nurse practioner
- Marital issues
- Trauma and Grief
- Parenting Education
- Post-partum depression
- Interpersonal relationships
- Gay and Lesbian counseling
- Work related conflict and stress
- Childhood and school behavioral issues
- To make an appointment, call our ACCESS CENTER: 201-646- 0195
- Appointments available:
- Monday – Thursday 9:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Fridays 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Insurance, managed care, private pay, Medicare, and Medicaid accepted