Mental Health Urgent Care & Early Intervention Support Services
CBHCare Wellness & Support Center is located at 569 Broadway in Westwood, NJ. It provides Bergen County residents with urgent care and early intervention mental health support services. It offers access to short term and recovery oriented crisis intervention and also provides stabilization services for individuals experiencing a mental health crisis.
Services available at the CBHCare Wellness and Support Center include:
- Crisis prevention planning to maintain stability in the community
- Supportive on-site and in-community counseling services
- Assessments by licensed clinicians
- Rapid implementation teams
- In-community crisis stabilization
- Linkage and referrals to benefits, community resources and therapeutic services
- Respite Care
- Consumer must have a diagnosable mental illness
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must have psvchiatric symptoms to a degree of severity that impacts daily functioning
- Based on assessment, must be safely treatable in an outpatient setting
- Phone referrals accepted 24 hours a day, seven days a week - please call 201-957-1800.
- Walk-in referrals:
- Monday - Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
CBHCare Wellness & Support Center for mental health urgent care is located at 569 Broadway, Westwood, NJ. The telephone number is 201-957-1800.