Comprehensive Behavioral Healthcare, Inc. (CBHCare) is dedicated to providing quality community-based services to the consumers we serve. We strive to improve our consumers' overall wellness and recovery. At CBHCare, we are interested in knowing if our consumers' treatment experience has helped pave their road to recovery, increased their integration within the community, and improved their overall quality of life.
CBHCare has established Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI) teams throughout the agency. These teams use the most advanced techniques to identify and measure consumer outcomes. Each program has identified quality indicators and performance thresholds, which are monitored and reviewed on a quarterly basis. Our Research Committee is involved in following Quality Improvement Initiatives each year to ensure that these "Best Practices" are being utilized:
- Corporate Quality Assurance Annual Development Planning
- Quality Indicator program and Data Collection
- Consumer Satisfaction Surveying
- Incident Report Trend Analysis Report
- MHCA Benchmarking Survey (In development)
- NJAMHA Benchmarking Survey (In development)
- Utilization Review Committee
- Consumer Quality Council Meetings
- Continuous Quality Improvement Training
- Continuing Education Committee
- Corporate Compliance Program
- Corporate Research Committee (In development)
It is not enough for Comprehensive Behavioral Healthcare, Inc. to be a leader in the delivery of behavioral healthcare services. We must continually strive to improve our services to our consumers.