Case Manager (FT)
Provides outreach case management services to homeless individuals who are assigned to the organization's PATH program. Responsible for management of assigned caseload, providing linkage to mental health services, medical and dental services, permanent and temporary housing as well as financial resources. Must be able to maintain professional relationships with local social service agencies, hospitals, and other organizations that may provide services to the PATH consumers.
- BSW in social work, BS/BA in psychology, or a related field
- Two years of experience working with the SPMI population
- Valid New Jersey driver’s license
- Shift is Monday through Thursday, 9am-5pm and Friday, 9am-4pm.
- Position located in Hackensack, New Jersey
How to Apply
- E-mail your resume or cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 201-296-6318
- Reference job code CM-PATH