Registered Nurse - CSS (PD)
Identifies medical training needs of staff and consumers and also provides education and consultation on medication and health maintenance issues. Must be able to assist consumers with medical appointments and ensure all relevant information from providers is relayed to staff. Ensures consumers' documentation is kept current and accurate according to program procedure, participates in the development of the comprehensive service plan, and actively identifies side effects or problems with medication and alerts the staff psychiatrist. Must be able to effectively work with team members and participate in relevant staff meetings.
- AA degree or higher
- Licensed Registered Nurse in the State of New Jersey
- Experience with the psychiatric population preferred
- Valid New Jersey driver’s license
- Must be able to commute to consumer residencies.
- Shift is Monday through Friday, 12 to 15 hours per week
- Position located in Hackensack, NJ
How to Apply
- E-mail resume and cover letter to email@example.com or fax to 201-296-6318
- Reference job code RN-CSS