Make an Impact Today
Donations to the CBH Care help us sustain the essential counseling and support services for Northern New Jersey's leading community mental health program.
Your contribution today will make a difference in the lives of the nearly 4,000 individuals who rely on our programs each and every day for hope in their recovery.
How your donations help:
- $10 pays for the cost of food for ONE DAY for ONE senior citizen in our Lyndhurst Valley Brook Center. (Please consider making this an on-going monthly pledge.)
- $125 pays for gas for ONE WEEK for ONE transportation van bringing needy consumers to our programs.
- $350 pays for the cost of food for ONE WEEK for FIVE senior citizens in our Lyndhurst Valley Brook Center.
- $532 pays for treatment, 24/7 supervision, and room and board for ONE DAY for ONE adolescent in our KARE Residence.
- $1,326 pays the salary for ONE WEEK for ONE Advanced Practice Nurse (APN).
- $2,640 pays the salary for ONE MONTH for ONE PATH homeless outreach counselor.
Please consider recurring monthly contributions…
$10 - $20 each month makes a big difference in the services we are able to provide to the people we serve!
How to Donate:
To make a secure, online donation, click the button below:
Or, make a check payable to CBH Care and mail it to the following address:
25 East Salem Street
Hackensack, NJ 07601
For more information on our programs and how you can make a difference, contact the Development Office at 201-935-3322, Ext. 57.
Legacy Giving – The Heritage Society
Have you remembered CBH Care in your will? Consider making your generosity permanent by becoming a member of our Heritage Society, a group of donors who are committed to the future of CBH Care through planned giving.
Types of Planned Gifts:
- Gifts by Will or Living Trust
- Gifts of Retirement Plans
- Gifts of Appreciated Securities
- Gifts of Life Insurance
- Gifts of Real Estate
- Charitable Gift Annuity
- Deferred Gift Annuity
- Charitable Remainder Annuity Trusts
Ask us how you can benefit from leaving a legacy today. Visit our Planned Giving site.
CBH Care is a 501(c)(3) organization and donations are tax deductible. Information filed under the New Jersey Charitable Registrations Act concerning CBH Care may be obtained from the New Jersey Division of Consumer Affairs by calling 1-800-242-5846.