The Heritage Society
The Heritage Society honors those donors who have made a commitment to the future of CBH Care through planned giving.
This extraordinary group of donors recognizes that in order for CBH Care to continue its mission it requires sustaining resources to plan for the future. You can play an essential role in securing CBH Care's future by arranging a deferred gift. A planned gift allows you to provide CBH Care with critical funding for its most important programs while protecting your financial future. There is no minimum gift requirement to be a part of this distinguished group. All individual plans are kept in strict confidence.
Types of Planned Gifts
- Gifts by Will or Living Trust - Give to CBH Care without affecting your cashflow during your lifetime.
- Gifts of Retirement Plans - Your retirement plan may be worth more when donated to CBH Care than to your heirs.
- Gifts of Appreciated Securities - The IRS allows you one of its most significant tax breaks for gifts of appreciated securities
- Gifts of Life Insurance - Create a significant endowment for CBH Care without dipping into your capital assets. Your life insurance policy can be a great tool for charitable giving. Find out how.
- Gifts of Real Estate - Make a substantial gift to CBH Care through a transfer of residential, commercial, or undeveloped real estate.
- Charitable Gift Annuity - Receive a fixed payout and significant tax benefits.
- Deferred Gift Annuity - Build retirement earnings by deferring the onset of annuity payments. (Recommended for younger donors)
- Charitable Remainder Annuity Trusts - Combine a charitable gift with a predictable fixed-income payout by placing your donation into an individually managed trust.
For additional information on our planned giving program, call the Development Department at 201-638-9745.