HACKENSACK, NJ -- CBH Care has recently received a 3-year accreditation from Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (or CARF international), an industry-leading accreditor. From July 29, 2019 to July 31, 2019, CARF conducted an on-site survey of CBH, and determined that CBH met the highest standards of mental and behavioral outpatient healthcare.
In order to achieve this accreditation, CBH was required to submit annual reporting documents and other required information to CARF and meet all of CARF’s standards, satisfy all accreditation conditions, and comply with all accreditation policies and procedures. CARF inspectors also visited several CBH Care program sites.
CBH Care has been accredited by CARF for the following programs:
- Day Treatment: Mental Health (Adults)
- Day Treatment: Mental Health (Children and Adolscents)
- Outpatient Treatment: Mental Health (Adults)
- Outpatient Treatment: Mental Health (Children and Adolescents)
- Prevention: Mental Health (Adults)
- Residential Treatment: Mental Health (Adults)
- Residential Treatment: Mental Health (Children and Adolescents)
- Supported Living: Mental Health (Adults)
“I am so proud of our dedicated staff for the work they do year-round to serve over 350 consumers daily, and this CARF accreditation speaks to the commitment of every single CBH Care employee,” said Executive Director Sue Devlin. “We are grateful for the opportunity to serve our community by helping our clients that deal with mental and behavioral health needs.”
Founded in 1966, CARF International is an independent, nonprofit accreditor of health and human services in Aging Services, Behavioral Health, Child and Youth Services, Employment and Community Services and more. CARF accreditation signals a service provider's commitment to continually improving services, encouraging feedback and serving the community.