SUPPORTIVE COMMUNITY-BASED HOUSING FOR PERSONS WHO HAVE A DIAGNOSIS OF MENTAL ILLNESS
CBH Care's Community Support Services (CSS) is an outreach program that offers safe and supportive housing for people who have been diagnosed with a mental illness and have demonstrated an ability to return to the community and live independently with individualized support services.
- Individualized treatment approach:
- Psychiatric care
- Medication monitoring
- Skill building
- Personal care training
- Coordination of benefits and insurance
- Referral to community resources and services
- As needed, assistance with activities of daily living
- 24 hour telephone access to a mental health professional
- Assistance in establishing relationships with medical services providers
- The office is open Monday – Friday 9:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m, and Saturday & Sunday 8:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Individuals may be referred by hospitals and community-based service providers or self referrals