A RESIDENTIAL TREATMENT PROGRAM
The Partnership Program is designed to meet the intensive service needs of individuals discharged into the community from New Jersey’s state psychiatric hospitals.
- Assists people who are diagnosed with a mental illness in their transition from hospitalization back into the community
- A+ Level – 24/7 support and supervision in order for the consumer to remain stable in the community
- Located on grounds of Greystone Park Psychiatric Hospital
Partnership’s on-site inter-disciplinary team includes an on-site psychiatrist, primary care physician, and advance practice nurse; licensed social workers; dietitian; benefits counselor; residence managers; art therapist; and home health aides.
- Individually tailored rehabilitation plans
- Intensive personal care services
- Medication monitoring
- Nutritional assessments
- Recreational outings
- Family support and education
- Transportation to medical appointments, day programs, and 12 Step Programs
- Referral to community resources and services
- Currently receiving care at one of New Jersey’s State Psychiatric Hospitals (Greystone Park Psychiatric Hospital patients usually given priority admission)
- Affected by Axis I psychiatric diagnosis (primary)