The Access Center is a central telephone number for intake appointments that makes it easy for clients to connect with CBH Care mental health services. When you call us, the Access Center staff will conduct a brief telephone assessment and then they will immediately link you to the services you need.
Emergency services and crisis intervention services are also provided through the Access Center. If you are experiencing a crisis, an emergency session can be arranged for you.
Available Services Include:
- Counseling Services: Outpatient Therapy; Homeless Services; Emergency Services; Individual, Couples, and Family Counseling
- Adolescent Services: After School programs; Adolescent Residential Services
- Rehabilitation Services: Adult Partial Care; Geriatric Partial Care; Geriatric Outreach Services
- Adult Rehabilitation Services: Long Term Residential Care; Short Term Residential Care; Supervised Living Services; Intensive Family Support Services
- Medication evaluation and monitoring by Board Certified psychiatrists or psychiatric nurse practitioner
- To make an appointment, call our Access Center: (201) 646-0195
- Appointments available:
- Monday – Thursday 9:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Fridays 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Insurance, managed care, private pay, Medicare, and Medicaid accepted
- Licensed therapists providing individualized treatment