Counseling Services is a therapeutic program that assists individuals in identifying the source of their life challenges and developing an effective solution-based approach to resolving their emotional and behavioral difficulties. Telehealth services are available in order to quickly and conveniently connect those in need with providers who can help.
- Promotes emotional well-being
- Individual, couples, and family counseling services
- Services available for children, adolescents, and adults
- Licensed therapists providing individualized treatment
- Medication evaluation and monitoring by Board Certified psychiatrists or psychiatric nurse practitioner
- Marital issues
- Trauma and Grief
- Parenting Education
- Post-partum depression
- Interpersonal relationships
- LGBTQ counseling
- Work related conflict and stress
- Childhood and school behavioral issues
- To make an appointment, call our Access Center: (201) 646-0195
- Appointments available:
- Monday – Thursday 9:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Fridays 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Insurance, managed care, private pay, Medicare, and Medicaid accepted