A COMMUNITY-BASED DAY TREATMENT PROGRAM FOR ADULTS WITH SERIOUS PSYCHIATRIC DISABILITY
Adult Partial Care (APC) provides intensive intervention in a structured setting for individuals 18 years and over who have a psychiatric disability, a history of psychiatric hospitalization, or at risk of being hospitalized.
- Maximize independence and self esteem
- Promote emotional and physical health
- Decrease loneliness and isolation
- Receive support, education and referral to other community services
Adult Partial Care’s inter-disciplinary team includes psychiatrists, rehabilitation counselors, nurses, licensed social workers, activities therapists, and mental health workers.
- Cognitive stimulation activities
- Psychiatric evaluation
- Nursing assessment
- Medication monitoring
- Life skills and work readiness training
- Individual and group counseling
- Family support and education
- Monday – Friday, 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Daily hot lunch is available for purchase
- Flexible participation from 2 to 5 days weekly
- Transportation offered, subject to availability
- Medicaid, insurance, and private pay accepted