CBH Care Wellness & Support Center provides Bergen County residents with urgent care and early intervention mental health support services. It offers access to short term and recovery oriented crisis intervention and also provides stabilization services for individuals experiencing a mental health crisis.
- Crisis prevention planning to maintain stability in the community
- Supportive on-site and in-community counseling services
- Assessments by licensed clinicians
- Rapid implementation teams
- In-community crisis stabilization
- Linkage and referrals to benefits, community resources and therapeutic services
- Respite care
- Phone referrals accepted 24 hours a day, seven days a week - please call (201) 957-1800.
- Walk-in referrals:
- Monday – Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Consumer must have a diagnosable mental illness
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must have psychiatric symptoms to a degree of severity that impacts daily functioning
- Based on assessment, must be safely treatable in an outpatient setting
CBH Care Wellness And Support Center for mental health urgent care is located at: